Friday, April 16, 2010

ALL DONE!!


Ladies and Gentlemen,
Today was officially my last day at Ingersoll Rand. I've been lucky enough to work with some VERY fine technicians, engineers, and folks in all sorts of other roles. I've seen great works and focus from the people surrounding me, and grown in the process. But I can also honestly say, that while I will miss the people, I am glad to be moving on from the eight-to-five of corporate engineering, and into the world of who-knows-what's-next. For now, I'll be expanding my coaching business and getting ready to teach engineering at UC-Colorado Springs. And in the very near future, I'll be on a road trip home; Look out Michigan peeps, I'm coming your way!

2 comments:

WPG said...

Good luck with the change in gigs. It'd be great to catch up and go for a ride with you while you're back. Give me a call/email if you have time to meet up.

Lianna said...

A hoi hoi,
Yeah! Let's ride! I was planning on a Wednesday ride or two while I was home; I'm arriving next Tuesday. I'll give a call when the time comes near.
-Lianna