Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The travel bug bites!


The travel bug has jumped aboard and planted its suckers firmly in me. Soon, very soon, the academic semester will end, I'll finish grading the finals, and then it will be time to wander.

I have no specifics in mind, but I reckon I will squander my frequent flier miles and what little money I have to get myself and my (cyclocross) bike over to the European continent. I have only two stops so far: Cortina D'Ampezzo in the Italian Dolomites, and somewhere an old, local brewery. From there, who knows. Any recommendations? Any one want to join in the fun?

1 comment:

Igor said...

Hi, when you are around the Dolomites just let me know if you need suggestions for some cycling tours. I live 25 km away from Cortina and this is my riding/training playground.

Igor
igor(at)ustariaposta.it