Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Project Olympics


I stumbled on an interesting idea today: Use the timeline and the inspiration of the Olympics to give you the energy to complete a major project. Strangely, I learned about this through the lens of the knitting community, which I have nothing to do with, but hey, the interwebs are amazing.
Anyways, the concept is, start a big project (like a fair isle sweater that the knitter was working on) at the opening ceremony, and finish it by the closing ceremony. Although I'm not starting with the opening ceremony, I'm going to use this opportunity to focus on the business side of coaching. I've written out my major goals, and steps I need to take each day to get there by the time the flame leaves Vancouver. Anyone else doing a Project Olympics?

No comments: