Friday, January 01, 2010

Vacation


Sorry about the lack of posting, I've been way out of he land of wifi; I’m currently in a vacation house in Sedona, Arizona. The weather is currently inclement, but I’ve managed to get a couple rides in. The flowing trails of Courthouse Butte satisfied the desire to challenge my ability to keep momentum, and the Chimney Rock trails have rocked the directly-out-the-back door-of-the-house-we’re-staying-in aspect. And then when it started snowing, I hiked up to a Vortex, which is apparently a new-age center of spiritual power. I don’t think I was properly tuned to pick up whatever vibrations were coming up, but I did get to test out the coefficient of friction of my Shimano dirt jump shoes on slickrock. More to come soon.

Oh, and Happy New Year to all!

2 comments:

WPG said...

Hey, I have that jersey too.

Lianna said...

Pete, that's because you have unerring good taste! It's still my favorite jersey, even after all this time.